Quickpayportal: The Athenahealth, Inc. (US), Quickpayportal is well recognized as Patient Portal in the United State. The online portal i.e. www.quickpayportal.com is available to cover medical bill online. The Patient can pay the medical statement created by Athenahealth’s hospital utilizing Quick pay Code. The quickpayportal.com is the website where which you are able to pay your medical bill securely. If you are in the USA and looking for an authentic website to cover your medical or hospital bill, you’re on the ideal path. The patients may come to understand their wellbeing, messages to their healthcare suppliers and can mend appointments besides paying bills online through this portal site. This guide will inform you the entire process of Login and register procedure step by step.
Quicakpayportal – Medical Bill Online:
As we’ve understood that the QuickaPayPortal has been made accessible for those patients of Athenahealth known Medical Hospitals. After release from the hospital, a receipt including a medical bill is provided by the billing section of the hospital. The gross sum for your therapy can be compensated through the internet. If you want to access the QuickPay portal to make a payment in www.quickpayportal.com, have to register first.
QuickPayPortal Login by using Quickpay Code, Statement Id:
- Open your web browser and type the address www.quickpayportal.com
- Input the necessary details as asked.
- In case you have been successfully registered then you will get a Quick cover code or Access code of 15 digits.
- Now, Click the Login button.
- And, input the Quick Pay Code which you have got after registering yourself through the portal.
- As soon as you input 15 digit codes in the text box you’re going to be redirected to the medical bill payment page.
- You can now pay your invoice using your Credit Card or Debit card as the Quickpay gateway is secure and safe, so you can use your credit or debit card for paying the invoice online.
What is QuickPay Code / Access Code?
It’s usually published on Patient statement received from the hospital. The Quickpay Code or accessibility code is probably a 15 digit code. This code is 100% secured and protected to make payment on the internet. The active patient or chosen family member can enroll first then cover the bill.
Quickpayportal.com login criteria:
If someone wants to pay the medical bill quickly and safely, then he or she should follow the following terms and conditions:
- The plaintiff has to be of 18 years of age.
- They should have two identifiers to approve them for launching the online portal account.
- A Login title and a powerful password will be required to a successful login through Quickpayportal.com.
- You must change your password in case you feel it has been discharged out or stolen by someone by quickly accessing the Quickpayportal.com security setting.
In order to use Patient Portal, you must have
- A computer with an Internet browser that has 128-bit encryption enabled and configured to accept cookies (e.g., Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Safari, or Firefox; Internet Explorer 6 may not allow you to view a few materials, such as evaluation results);
- Internet access, a valid email account, software for and read email messages, and spam blockers set to take email from quickpayportal.com domain.
Method to Pay Medical Bill QuickpayPortal.com
When you have successfully registered / Sign in to Athena Quick Pay gateway, you can see the option to generate payment of your invoice received from AthenaHealth Services. You can use Credit Card, Bank draft throughout payment of the invoice using Access Code or Statement ID. QuickPayPortal.com also accept the private Checking account (Electric Debit). Please be sure about to cover your the bill while using electric debit, put in your right account number, title and card number and Bank Routing Number to complete the payment.