JCPenney Associate Kiosk Employee ( www.jcpassociates.com ): James Cash Penney Company has developed the JCPenney Associate Kiosk Website because of its Workers. Currently, JCPenney has more than 100,000 Employees working in 1000+ JCP Department Stores at a variety of states of US. All these Employees may access their Account from JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Website provides Login for two Kinds of Employees i.e. Current Employees and Ex-Employees. Current Employees are those men and women who are currently working with J.C. Penney Company and Ex-Employees are those have left their Job at JCPenney within last 18 months. Login for Current Worker is Named JCPenney Associate Kiosk and Ex-Employee Login is Named JCPenney Former Associate Kiosk.
Following a successful login into the Associate Kiosk, then it’s possible to view employment details, paycheck stubs, and available benefits. You can view the hours you’ve worked and estimate your cover for the current period of pay. Schedules and day off can also be considered on the computer system. Downloadable forms are also available if you would like to ask any time offs for vacations, sick days or personal issue. As this info is available on the internet, you can see it from almost everywhere, through a computer connected to the net or even a device like an iPod using the JCPenney Associate Kiosk installed.
Login into JCPenney Associate Kiosk Website:
- Open an Internet Browser in your Computer/Laptop/Smartphone.
- Log on to JCPenney Associate Kiosk Website in www.jcpassociates.com.
- When you visit above Website, you’ll get redirected to @extapps.
- Locate and Navigate to Associate Kiosk@Home.
- Select the tab”Associate Kiosk@Home” to go to JCPenney Employee Login Page.
- Navigate to Sign In Section and enter your User Name (Employee ID) & Password.
- Click on Sign On button to move.
- You have successfully logged into your Account on JCPenney Associate Kiosk.
Easy Steps to Change Password on JCPenney Associate Kiosk:
- Go to JCPenney Associate Kiosk at www.jcpassociates.com.
- Select the tab Associate Kiosk@Home.
- Learn and click Change Password link to open related web-page.
- Currently provide your Employee ID, Current Password and other details as requested.
- Submit the details to go to Next Page.
- Enter New Password of your choice.
- Enter the New Password again to confirm it.
- Finally, click on the Submit button Complete Change Password Process.
How to Reset Forgot Password on JCPenney Associate Kiosk
You need to update your Password whenever you’ve forgotten your Current Password. JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login is not allowed without Employee ID and Password. So you have to Reset your Password and Create New Password to be able to Login again on JCPenney Associate Kiosk. The Password Reset Process is obtained only from Office of J.C. Penney Company/Store. Therefore you can’t Reset your Password in your Home or some other location.
All the information given over JCPenney Associate Kiosk Registration and Login are accurate as per our understanding. In case you have any question about JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login or Employee Benefits, kindly contact J.C. Penney Employee Helpline Number or See Your J.C. Penney Store or log on to JCPenney Associate Kiosk Website in www.jcpassociates.com.